Welcome to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Your resource of answers to some commonly (and a few uncommonly) asked questions about ReplyŽ products and services.
- [Technology] Why are keypads better then dials for audience response applications?
- [Software] Does your system work with PowerPoint*?
- [Custom Products] Can you put our logo on the ReplyŽ keypad or otherwise personalize it?
- [Sales and Rentals] I am an audio-visual integrator and want to sell a ReplyŽ system to one of my customers. How do I buy it, and what discounts are available to resellers?
- [Sales and Rentals] Can I buy directly from you without becoming qualified as a ReplyŽ Reseller? Can I write my own software, too?
- [Software] What software applications are 'packaged' with ReplyŽ, and what are its/their capabilities?
- [Technology] How does ReplyŽ radio frequency (RF) technology compare against competitive infrared (IR) technology-based systems?
- [Sales and Rentals] Who handles your European sales?
- [Regulatory Compliance, Technology] Why is FCC approval required for wireless devices like ReplyŽ?
- [Sales and Rentals] How do you sell your products?
- [Sales and Rentals] How do I rent a ReplyŽ system?
- [Regulatory Compliance] What are RoHS and WEEE, and how do those EU directives affect electronics products like Reply?
- [Technology] How well do your RF systems operate in the presence of other wireless devices and avoid interference?
- [Technology] One of your competitors told us that polling was an outdated way to conduct audience and student response activities. They also said that the best way is to use a product that employs a commercial protocol like Bluetooth or Z-something.
- [Technology] Some of your products contain Lithium Metal and Lithium Ion batteries. When shipping them, what are the US and international regulations that apply?